1. Citroen Forums the UK's newest citroen community. If you are looking at problem solving for your Citroen car or DS, then this is the place for you. If you simply like to chat with like minded motoring enthusiasts, stick around You are a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our basic features. By joining our FREE community, you will have access to start new topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us for support Available for FREE to our registered users: Full access to all of our forums ◊ Private messaging ◊ Chat ◊ Topic reply email alerts ◊ Social groups
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Belt change

Discussion in 'DS5 General Discussions' started by citroen forums, Jun 20, 2016.

1. citroen forums

citroen forums Administrator Staff Member

At £250 for a tensioner on the hybrid, that makes a belt change extremely expensive. I think the 2012 hybrid I have is 160k miles or 10 years for cam belt, and 60000 miles or 4 years for the aux drive belt.

Continue reading on our dedicated DS5 Forum...

2. paddish

paddish New Member

3. CitroenDS5yo43

CitroenDS5yo43 New Member

120k on the diesel 2ltr but will be doing mine around 75k on 62k now 2013